As a letting owner you will be responsible for:
• The necessary safety tests and services required for your holiday home
• All gas and electricity used in your holiday home
• Any works or inventory items required to bring your holiday home up to the required standard before it can be let out to guests
• All normal and regular maintenance needed to prevent deterioration including drain down and winterisation
• Expected wear and tear
• TV licensing (you are required to purchase a TV licence for your holiday home)
• Repair Cover Plan for only £195 – should you wish to purchase this option for total peace of mind
Earn a £325 letting bonus
Sign up for 12 breaks in 2023, with six breaks on peak dates, and you’ll get £325 credit to your owner account. Just one thing, if you don’t achieve the full number of qualifying breaks by 4 November 2023, the account credit will be reversed.
Full details of our letting service can be found here.