Here is a handy list to help you prepare your holiday home before each letting period with Haven.
- Have you given your Letting team three sets of keys to your holiday home?
If you have a Ramtech Park Security alarm in your holiday home, have you switched this off and removed the key?
- Remove any personal items (books, DVDs etc.), valuable possessions, all loose fabric items (such as rugs, and scatter cushions) and cleaning products. Any items that are not removed may mean we are unable to let your holiday home.
- Ensure all storage facilities are locked and secure
- Does your holiday home have all the necessary gas and electrical safety certificates?
- When you leave your holiday home before a letting period, please depart by 10am and leave it clean and tidy ready for a holiday guest to arrive
- Is your holiday home equipped with standard inventory and have the correct specification for the grade
- Have you ordered mattress protectors for all the beds in your holiday home?
Our handy 'Welcome to Letting' guide tells you how to prepare your holiday home for letting