From time to time your holiday home may need a little TLC, and whenever the unexpected does occur, our team of fully equipped engineers are ready to sort everything out for you as quickly as possible. For complete clarity and peace of mind, we offer a service and repair charter as to the expected service timescales that we work to. The details of the charter will always be clearly displayed in your park reception. You will see the service and repair charter provides a maximum time frame within which we will complete any outstanding works, and should we fail to complete the job within the committed time, you will receive a £50 account credit*. We always keep you informed with updates on any repair job taking over seven days to complete.
Our qualified engineers are available for:
- Electrical safety test (three yearly)
- Gas safety test certificate and appliance service (annually)
- Portable appliance test (PAT) (annually, required if letting)
- Adding electric sockets and second TV aerial points
- Replace white goods
- General maintenance repairs
- Winterisation services such as draining down
And if your holiday home is looking a little dull, our on-park team can help make it spick and span again. Whether the patio needs a jet wash, or your carpets need a freshen-up, we’re here for you.
Our services include:
- Outside wash of your holiday home
- Jet washing verandas and patios
- Window cleaning
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning
- Mattress cleaning
- Internal deep clean
Please speak to your park Reception to find out more.