To make payment of your annual charges, you have three options:
- Pay your account in full by 1 December 2023
- Split the total amount due on your account and pay half of the account balance 1 December 2023, and the remaining balance by 28 February 2024
- NEW for 2024 - Set up a Direct Debit ONLINE and pay your balance over six months, from 28 December 2023 to 28 May 2024
You will be able to pay any outstanding balance online, at your park, or by setting up a Direct Debit with us.
If you have signed up to Let2own with Haven, you’re payment options are slightly different:
- Pay your account in full online using a Debit or Credit card within 30 days of the amount being applied to your owner account,
- Direct Debit: You may have already set up a Direct Debit to pay for your site fees. As a Let2own owners, you have the option to set up a second Direct Debit online. You can spread the cost of your utilities, non-domestic rates and water charges over 6 months, from 28 December 2023 to 28 May 2024. For your Direct Debit to begin in December, please complete the online form by Tuesday 5 December 2023
You can find a short how-to video to help you set up your Direct Debit online here
We are conscious that some owners may find the current economic situation challenging. Please do talk to your park team if you are facing financial difficulties, especially if you are unable to make payment of your annual charges. There are opportunities to spread the cost of ownership (such as paying your site fees via Direct Debit) or lower the cost of ownership through letting with Haven (if applicable at your park). Your park team will do their very best to support you and work with you to ensure we find the right outcome.
The final due date for site fee payments is 28 February 2024, if you have not signed up to Let2own by the 30 November 2023. In the event of a missed final payment date (and no Direct Debit in place) we will be applying a late payment administration charge of £50 on 1 March 2024. This amount reflects the additional hours in administration to collect these payments. Interest may also be charged at 3% per annum over the base rate* on any undisputed sums overdue. Between now and the deadline of 28 February 2024, we will be in touch to remind you if there is a balance to pay and to remind you of the payment terms.
*The rate is based on a London clearing bank nominated by us on any undisputed sums overdue.