As a letting owner you will be responsible for:
• The necessary safety tests and services required for your holiday home
• All gas and electricity used in your holiday home
• Any works or inventory items required to bring your holiday home up to the required standard before it can be let out to guests
• All normal and regular maintenance needed to prevent deterioration including drain down and winterisation
• Insurance needed to cover loss, injury and third-party liability
• Expected wear and tear
• TV licensing (you are required to purchase a TV licence for your holiday home)
• Repair Cover Plan for only £195 – should you wish to purchase this option for total peace of mind
Earn a £325 letting bonus
Sign up for 12 breaks in 2024, with six breaks on peak dates, and you’ll get £325 credit to your owner account. Just one thing, if you don’t achieve the full number of qualifying breaks by the end of the 2024 season, the account credit will be reversed.
Full details of our letting service can be found when you log on to the owners website.