What safety tests do I need? :

What safety tests do I need?

Modified on Tue, 04 Apr 2023 at 12:50 PM

Safety inspections

It is important to have gas and electrical safety tests carried out on your holiday home to check that your appliances are working correctly to ensure that you are not putting yourself and your family at risk.

The following safety checks are required to let your holiday home:
• A gas safety test. An annual gas safety certificate is required for your holiday home to ensure the safety of your gas appliances, your gas supply and to ensure that you have suitable ventilation
• A valid electrical safety certificate for your holiday home issued by an NIC/EIC, ECA or NAPIT registered electrician is required every three years
• A Portable Appliance Test (PAT) certificate for all electrical appliances is required annually
If any parts are required, these will be charged accordingly.

All these tests can be carried out by our qualified park team members. We’ve made it easier than ever to keep on top of your holiday home safety tests with our auto-renew package. And we’ve reduced the prices too – what’s not to love!


Visit our Haven Letting page for all the details

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article